You have the opportunity to join the Tchoukball Geneva Indoors team, where you will be part of a motivated and dynamic team whose competence in organising a quality event for participants and spectators is widely recognised. You will also contribute to the success of an international event, while living a great human adventure.
You have the choice of contributing to the smooth running of many areas, depending on your motivations and skills. Here is a selection of the different sectors that are recruiting:
- Team reception: Contact person for foreign teams, team reception for civil protection dormitories, etc..
- Refereeing: Junior refereeing, elite refereeing, scoring, etc..
- Logistics: Installation, handling, decoration, dismantling, cleaning, tidying of reception areas, etc…
- Breakfasts: Installation, service, etc..
- Catering: Refreshment service, supply, cleaning, tidying, etc..
- Samaritans and security: Support Samaritans, security control, etc..
- Communication: News editor, press release editor, website management, newsletter editor, social networks, etc..
- Technical support: Support to the technical team, etc..
- TV-Video: Support to the video team, sound system, game commentator etc..
- Ceremony: Microphone host, ceremony hostess, mascot host, help with ceremony operations, etc..
We are also always happy to welcome international staff. We are especially always looking for motivated tchoukball referees for juniors and international games.
For people from outside Geneva, we can offer free accommodation and food during the tournament days.
Find more information on our website.
Directly contact the HR manager of the Tchoukball Geneva Indoors for more precise questions, Sandrine Pfister.